News / Industry News Article
SET 2012 Colour My World With HopeAugust 9, 2012
This year, SET team came back with 15 members and we held 2 conferences: 01 – 3 day conference in Hanoi which was co-operated with Hanoi University of Education and 01 – 2 day conference in Bac Ha, Lao Cai which was co-operated with Bac Ha Education & Training Department.
In Hanoi, the conference’s theme was: Colour My World With Hope which impacted 11309 people (direct and indirect) who were teachers, students, parents and children. With 7 topics:
- Plan for Hope and Future
- Hands on Activities for Early Childhood classroom: Simple and Effective Centers.
- ADHD, Asperger’s, and Autism: What do they look like? How can we help?
- Dealing with difficult behaviours: A sensory approach
- Revive: More than just a respite program
- Normal language development and practical way to reinforce it
- Special education: Leading; Learning
After the conference in Hanoi, 8 members of team went to Bac Ha to another conference there and the rest of the team stayed in Hanoi to do hands on training at 3 specialized centers.
In Bac Ha, the conference was with 4 topics:
- The Life Skills
- The Forming and Substaining Clubs
- The Mind Maps
- Teaching Student with a Second Language
This gave 100 teachers and principals from all schools in Bac Ha who joined the conference many news methods and new ideas which they could apply immediately to their classes and schools by sharing and teaching other 11250 teachers and students after the training.